– Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Dublin Salon Manager to manage our busy elite men’s grooming salons based in Stillorgan, Terenure and South William Street, Dublin 2. The Salon Manager will:
- Help foster the culture through leadership, passion, integrity, creativity and hospitality.
- Ensure the barbershop and staff provide a genuinely elegant, relaxing and memorable experience for our clients.
- Be responsible for all facets of the salon’s operations including cleanliness, staff management, customer service and financial performance.
- Ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing procedures and coaching staff.
- Be expected to maintain the budget, meet retail, service and profitability goals and maintain a fun and rewarding experience for our staff and guests.
The Dublin Salon Manager must have the following qualifications:
- Must be an expert in barbering / men’s hairdressing.
- Proven experience and success in management with a strong business orientation.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership ability.
- Exceptional organisational, written and oral communication skills (English).
- Ability to build a strong and productive team environment.
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to analyse and solve issues quickly.
To apply for this Dublin Salon Manager position, email your CV together with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why we need YOU to join our team. Or simply telephone Andrew on 01 288 28 70. You must be eligible to work in Ireland.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org