Why choose the Creative Director’s Service Gift Voucher?
It will be a great opportunity for you to meet Andrew, our Creative Director.
First of all, he has worked all around the world. Secondly, his clients include many high-profile names from the field of politics, sports, business, arts, and TV. Thirdly, he has a unique skill-set in both barbering and hairdressing. In other words, Andrew brings his unique expertise and service to his barbershop in Dublin, transforming a haircut or shave into an exceptional experience.
In addition, he is passionate about teaching. For instance, he offers professional training for junior barbers and hairdressers in the art of shaving, grooming, and hair cutting.
Lastly, by purchasing and using mensgrooming.ie Gift Vouchers the Customer must read and fully accept these Terms and Conditions:
- You can use a gift Voucher as full payment for the particular service mentioned on the voucher. Please see the description. If you make extra services or other purchases in the shop, you must pay directly to the merchant.
- Please book online and make your reservation with your name and the voucher number. Please, pay attention to our availability during the booking.
- You must present the voucher in our stores in a printed version. You can cancel your request at least 12 hours in advance.
- You can return an online gift voucher purchase within 14 days of receipt for a full refund of the value of the voucher. All refunds will be applied to the person who purchased the voucher. You can receive a refund within few days of notification of cancellation. However, after this 14 day period, we will be unable to refund any payments made. To request a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name and order number.
- Men’s Grooming Ireland shops have the right to refuse an expired gift voucher presented to the staff as a form of payment.